15 September 2011

The Girls Run Away

and this is where I found them. They went upstairs and found the stash of books Greg and I are tired of reading...I'm okay with that, if this is their idea of running away :)

What isn't pictured is what happened next. I went back downstairs to finish putting away the dishes and wiping off the counters when I was done I went back upstairs to check on the girls and didn't find them reading, but I did find them on the bed sitting in their old high chairs. They were glued to those seats, nothing I could do would make them leave, come hell or high water the girls were staying in those chairs. What do you do then? You carry the chairs off the bed, kids and all. the girls were hooked on these chairs and wouldn't come out of them unless it was to trade seats. It was time for lunch and the kids weren't coming so I pried them out of their seats and set the chairs up downstairs for lunch- it was the only thing that could have gotten these kids down the stairs. Crazy kids- but you have got to love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment