04 September 2011

Slight Panic Attack

Well, I wouldn't necessarily call it a panic attack but I did get pretty anxious the other night while lying in bed thinking of all the things that need to taken care of before #3 gets here. I mean I'm 31 weeks along and while she isn't supposed to show her pretty little face for 8 more weeks she could come at any time. I feel like we haven't done anything to get ready for her, and most days I'm pretty calm about it all but something got me itching to get things done. So I checked my list of to-do's and tried to pick the easiest---Paint color. Ha. Greg and I were on totally opposite pages when it came to what color the room should be, he thought pale orange and I thought darker blue, but after a few days and countless color presentations, a color has been chosen (now it just needs to magically get on the walls). What color you ask? We ended up with Tony Toupe a nice mid tone tan that will look really nice with the colors already upstairs. So now I just have to figure out the accent colors, and I'm thinking a magenta or a royal plum- it will be great!

Other things to do:
1. Find a name...I hear those are important to give your child
2. Get a crib
3. Find her clothes
4. Organize her clothes and room
5. Organize the loft
6. Decorate her room
7. Artwork for her room

only to name a few- while some can wait until after little one is here, I'd like to have them done sooner than later. It will all get done at some point-right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment