20 September 2011

We Love Our Time On The Farm

I think Greg had to work on a paper or something related to school so we left and went to the farm to visit Grandma and Ban-pa. Grandma planned on seeing the girls that day in Fairfax but her shoulder wasn't feeling very good and couldn't drive :( The girls wanted to cheer her up with a few smiles and hugs so off we went.

The day was beautiful! I was able to keep the doors and windows open to my car to let it air/dry out. (if you didn't hear a little thing called a hurricane made it's way through our area and dropped rain for a solid 24 hours and I was smart enough to leave a car window or two open...just a little)

As usual Alex made herself at home in the landscape and rocks. Kaylee enjoyed a little walk and swing time. I think another farm trip is in order soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment