26 September 2011

Such A Good Morning

Just had to share that we had one of the best mornings ever! The girls were so happy and content. After breakfast we washed hands and did one of our most common chores...the dishes. My little helpers were hard at work until we got to unload the top rack- that is when I gave the girls a cup and a sippy cup lid. And the house went silent. Kaylee and Alex were so interested and involved with their new found toy that 30+ minutes went by and the girls hadn't stopped playing. They played with each other and were busy by themselves and the house was SOOOO quiet- and almost not fun for me b/c they wanted nothing to do with me :)I'm okay with them playing and having some good quiet fun...here is to a great afternoon.

Oh and when the cup was no longer the point of focus kaylee chose to wash her chairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment