24 August 2009

1st Doctor's Visit

Today is the day! Even though the mighty E.P.T. said I was pregnanat (twice)...that doesn't make me special. I have to go get bloodwork done. Hate needles- whomever is drawing my blood I make sure to tell them that I hate needles, but not to worry b/c I don't faint. Hopefully then they will take it easy on me and give me the tiny needle.

So I'll be giving away my life source for the first time for Little Kruck today around 11:30. Wish us luck!
**Update**
Nothing more than taking my blood today- but I did come out with more vitamins and loli-pops that are supposed to help with morning sickness. I hope they don't taste like cough medicine! Now I just have to wait for pregnancy confirmation tomorrow and then something in my blood needs to be at 3000...when that happens Baby will get his/her first picture taken!

No comments:

Post a Comment