26 August 2009

How is this possible?!



Some of my worst fears are happening and I blame on the Little Kruck! I know I haven't been pregnant for very long but the food aversions/ bad reactions have started. The first foods to hit the "No-No-Don't-Eat-That-Remember-How-You-Felt-Last-Time" List is

Hotdogs
anyone who knows me, knows I love me a good hotdog (or a bad one) I don't really discriminate. I love them so much I can hear them boiling in the street vendor carts in DC. And forget Five Guys burgers when you can have an amazing juicy dog with grilled onions....and now I'm sad.

Milk
milk is on a semi-timeout with me right now. Twice now I've had it with cereal and it just doesn't seem to be working for me. I just don't think it is meant to be right now; we'll try again later.

And what bothers me more than my current "No-No-Don't-Eat-That-Remember-How-You-Felt-Last-Time" List is my "You-Gotta-Have-It-Baby-Is-Counting-On-You-To-Eat-This" List....ranked number one and currently only on the list:

McDonalds French Fries
again, if you know me, you know I don't like McDonalds and quite often you may find me razzing Greg about eating there or collecting the coca-cola glasses they sometimes give out. But for some reason the baby is counting on me eating those crispy, golden, salty straws of potatoes. Something about them is just so....necessary

Silly baby is turning me crazy and Greg gets the biggest kick out of it--just wait until I make him find a 24 hour McDonalds when I'm, I mean baby, is wanting fries at 2am.


***ps. Christmas in the mail today! A coupon book from the golden arches for free fries for the baby!!! Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment