22 August 2009

5:19 am

Well waking up at that hour of the morning wasn't anything too unusual for me... surely not for Greg either as he typically wakes up at 4:45. So he is going about his typical morning routine and as he is about to exit our bedroom I asked him what date it was...then I laid in bed and did a quick calculation..thinking it may be too early to test something was telling me to just go for it. So, I tested that morning and after the longest time (probably only 1 minute) I saw something I didn't think existed
---Pregnant---
Those darn tests rarely give that information and when it did for me I was in shock I had no idea what to do! Then I somehow made it to the kitchen, scrambled through the drawers to find a card that I could give Greg. Finally success, I found the card I had bought just for this occasion and wrote a little note in it and went to the man cave, his morning dwelling place before work. He had just come in from a frustrating outing with Zoe (code for: Zoe needs to go to the bathroom, we take her out, then she sits.. literally just sits down, then we take her back inside) So he comes in and I'm standing there, I'm pretty sure he knows what I'm up to but I give him the card and....well the rest is history in the making now I suppose!

No comments:

Post a Comment